iPhone 5 iOS 10
How to make a backup of your device
- To avoid losing your data (Apps, Contacts, Media, etc.), for example, as a result of resetting your device or a software update, it’s recommended to make a backup of all data on your device.
- With iTunes, it’s easy to create a backup of all data on your device. Click here to download and install iTunes.
- To create a backup of all data on the Apple iPhone 5, follow the steps described here:
- Tip: These instructions are easier to follow on a computer.
- Start iTunes.
- Connect your Apple iPhone 5 to the computer using the USB cable.
- Choose your Apple iPhone 5.
- A backup will be created of all data saved on the Apple iPhone 5.
- To restore a backup, repeat the previous steps, but instead choose Restore Backup…