iPhone 5 iOS 7
- Optimise your mobile experience with the latest apps. You can easily search for and install apps from the App Store.
- To install apps from the App Store on your Apple iPhone 5, you will need an Apple ID. Learn how to create a new Apple ID.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose App Store.
- This is the start page of the App Store. Recommended apps and special categories are displayed here, for example, New & Noteworthy, App of the Week, and Today’s App + Game.
- All app categories are displayed here.
- Choose Cancel.
- Under Paid, the top paid apps are displayed.
- Choose Free.
- Under Free, the top free apps are displayed.
- Choose Top Grossing.
- Under Top Grossing, the top grossing apps are displayed.
- To search for an app, choose Search.
- Enter search criteria, in this case Angry Birds.
- From the list of suggestions, choose angry birds.
- If this option is not available, choose Search.
- To download this (free) app, choose FREE.
- In the case of a paid app, choose the price tag.
- The app has been installed.
- To start the app, choose OPEN.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Newly installed apps will be displayed on the Start screen.
- Apps will work best when you have the latest available version. Learn how to check for app updates.