* Optimise your mobile experience with the latest apps. You can easily search for and install apps from the App Store.
* To install apps from the App Store on your Apple iPhone 5, you will need an Apple ID. Learn how to create a new Apple ID.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *App Store*.
* This is the start page of the App Store. Recommended apps and special categories are displayed here, for example, *New & Noteworthy*, *App of the Week*, and *Today’s App + Game*.
* Choose *Categories*.
* All app categories are displayed here.
* Choose *Cancel*.
* Choose *Top Charts*.
* Under *Paid*, the top paid apps are displayed.
* Choose *Free*.
* Under *Free*, the top free apps are displayed.
* Choose *Top Grossing*.
* Under *Top Grossing*, the top grossing apps are displayed.
* To search for an app, choose *Search*.
* Choose *Search*.
* Enter search criteria, in this case *Angry Birds*.
* From the list of suggestions, choose *angry birds*.
* If this option is not available, choose *Search*.
* Choose *Angry Birds Free*.
* To download this (free) app, choose *FREE*.
* In the case of a paid app, choose the price tag.
* Choose *INSTALL*.
* The app has been installed.
* To start the app, choose *OPEN*.
* Return to the Start screen.
* Newly installed apps will be displayed on the Start screen.
* Apps will work best when you have the latest available version. Learn how to check for app updates.