iPhone 5 iOS 7
How to perform a soft reset
- If you are experiencing an issue that causes your Apple iPhone 5 to freeze, you can do a ‘soft reset’.
- With a soft reset, the operating system is rebooted and all services reloaded.
- Doing a soft reset will not delete any personal data, files or apps on your Apple iPhone 5.
- To reboot the Apple iPhone 5, press and hold the power button on top and the home key until the screen turns off.
- The Apple iPhone 5 will automatically reboot.
- The Apple iPhone 5 has been rebooted.
- To completely restore the original settings and clear all data from your Apple iPhone 5, you can do a ‘factory reset’.
- If a reset does not resolve your issue, you can also check for software updates for your Apple iPhone 5.