iPhone 5 iOS 7
installing software updates
- Perform a software update to install the most recent software version for your Apple iPhone 5 which contains the latest functionalities and applications.
- Updating to the latest version should also solve existing problems and improve performance.
- The following steps contain instructions on how to update your Apple iPhone 5 to the latest software version over the air.
- Note: A WiFi connection is necessary to proceed with the OTA update.
- If over the air option is not (yet) available, the software update can also be done via iTunes.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- If this screen appears, the Apple iPhone 5 already has the latest software version.
- If this screen is not displayed, one or more updates are available. Choose an update, and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Return to the Start screen.