iPhone 5 iOS 9
- When you first insert a Salt SIM card into your iPhone 5, it will normally set up MMS automatically or it might receive the configuration from the mobile network.
- In some cases, you might want to manually enter the MMS configuration on your iPhone 5. Follow these steps to learn how.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Mobile Data Network.
- If Mobile Data Network is not available, manual configuration is not possible. In this case, connect the device to the computer and use iTunes to install the ‘Carrier Settings’.
- Scroll down.
- Edit the details for MMS as follows:
- Under APN, enter mms
- Under Username, enter nothing
- Under Password, enter nothing
- Under MMSC, enter http://192.168.151.3:8002
- Under MMS Proxy, enter 192.168.151.2:8080
- Under MMS Max Message Size, enter 300000
- The iPhone 5 has now been configured for use of MMS.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Restart your iPhone 5 to make sure the new configuration has been activated.