personalising your Start screen
- You can personalise your Apple iPhone 5 Start screen.
- The following step contains instructions on how to change the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- Tap and hold an app for a few seconds, until the apps start to shake.
- The icons can be moved to a different location.
- Drag an icon onto another icon in this mode to group the apps in a new folder.
- The icons have been grouped in a new folder.
- Choose the text box to edit the folder name.
- Choose Done.
- Drag the icons out of the folder to move these back to the Start screen.
- Press the Home key to exit this mode.