iPhone 5c - iOS 8
Personalising your Start screen
- Personalise the Start screen of your Apple iPhone 5C to always have the most useful apps close at hand.
- Go to the Start screen.
- To enable the edit mode, tap and hold an application, until all app icons start to wiggle.
- To move an application, drag it to a different location on the screen.
- To group applications in a folder, drag an application onto another application.
- The applications have been grouped in a new folder.
- To change a folder name, choose the text box.
- Enter a name.
- Choose Done.
- The folder name has been changed.
- To remove an application from a folder, drag the icon from the folder to the Start screen.
- The application has been removed from the folder.
- To disable the edit mode, press the home key.