manual network selection
- In Switzerland your iPhone 5c automatically chooses the Salt network.
- For mobile phone calls and Internet browsing outside Switzerland your iPhone 5c automatically selects the network with the best reception. This is also called roaming.
- To manually select a network, follow these step by step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- The iPhone 5c is now searching for available networks.
- Choose the network you would like to connect to.
- The iPhone 5c is now connected to the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Note: Once your iPhone 5c is set to use a manual network selection it will not change network automatically. If you travel to another country, you will have to manually select the network of your choice. In Switzerland you must select Salt.
- Click here for more information about available networks and rates abroad.