* Optimise your mobile experience with the latest apps. You can easily search for and install apps from the App Store.
* To install apps from the App Store on your Apple iPhone 5s, you will need an Apple ID. Learn how to create a new Apple ID
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *AppStore*.
* This is the start page of the App Store. On this page you can find new information about games, apps and tips to get more from your apps.
* Choose *Games*.
* The games are displayed in different categories at *Games*, for example *Top paid* and *Top Free*. Special categories are displayed under *Top Categories*.
* Choose *Apps*.
* Applications are displayed in different categories at *Apps*, for example *Top Paid* and *Top Free*. Special categories are displayed under *Top Categories*.
* Choose *Updates*.
* If an app update is available, it will be shown in the list under *Updates*.
* To install the app update, follow the instructions on the screen.
* To search for an application, choose *Search*.
* Enter a search key, in this case *Angry Birds*.
* From the list of suggestions, choose *angry birds*.
* If this option is not available, choose *Search*.
* To download this (free) application, choose *GET*.
* In the case of a paid application, choose the price tag.
* If this screen appears, choose *Enter Password*.
* If this screen does not appear, skip the next steps.
* Enter your login information.
* Choose *Done*.
* If this screen appears, choose an option, in this case *Always Require*.
* If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
* The application has been installed.
* To open the application, choose *OPEN*.
* Return to the Start screen.
* Newly installed apps will be displayed on the Start screen.
* Apps will work best when you have the latest available version. Learn how to check for app updates