iPhone 5s - iOS 11
Personalising your Start screen
- You can personalise your Apple iPhone 5s Start screen.
- The following step contains instructions on how to change the Start screen.
- Go to the Start screen.
- To enable the edit mode, tap and hold an application, until all app icons start to wiggle.
- To move an application, drag it to a different location on the screen.
- To group applications in a folder, drag an application onto another application.
- The applications have been grouped in a new folder.
- To change a folder name, choose the text box.
- Enter a name.
- Choose Done.
- The folder name has been changed.
- To remove an application from a folder, drag the icon from the folder to the Start screen.
- The application has been removed from the folder.
- To disable the edit mode, press the home key.