iPhone 5s iOS 9
How to perform a soft reset
- Many problems may be resolved by performing a socalled ‘soft reset’. No data will be lost by doing this.
- During a soft reset, all active applications will be closed, and the cache memory will be emptied. To finish, the Apple iPhone 5s will automatically reboot.
- Go to the Start screen.
- To reboot the Apple iPhone 5s , press and hold the power button on top and the home key until the screen turns off.
- The Apple iPhone 5s will automatically reboot.
- To unlock the screen, drag the arrow symbol to the right.
- The Apple iPhone 5s has been rebooted.