- Besides mobile Internet, you can also use Internet over WiFi on your iPhone 5S.
- To be able to use WiFi, your iPhone 5S needs to be configured correctly.
- Choose Next for step-by-step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- All available wireless networks within reach of your iPhone 5S are listed.
- Choose the network you would like to connect to.
- If the network is not listed, make sure that the network is enabled and within range of the iPhone 5S.
- If this screen appears, enter the password.
- If this screen does not appear, skip the next step.
- Your iPhone 5S is now connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- You can now use Internet via the selected WiFi network.