- You can use the internet or stream music with your iPhone 5S over a Wi-Fi network to avoid going over your mobile data allowance.
- Learn how to search for and connect to a nearby Wi-Fi network with your iPhone 5S.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- All available wireless networks within reach of your iPhone 5S are listed.
- Choose the network you would like to connect to.
- If the network is not listed, make sure that the network is enabled and within range of the iPhone 5S.
- If this screen appears, enter the password.
- If this screen does not appear, skip the next step.
- Your iPhone 5S is now connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- Return to the Start screen.