* Your Apple iPhone 6 will automatically be configured to connect to mobile internet when you enter your SIM card or when it connects to a network.
* In some cases you might also want to manually configure your Apple iPhone 6 to connect to mobile internet. Follow these steps to learn how.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *Mobile Data*.
* If *Mobile Data* is disabled, enable *Mobile Data*.
* If *Mobile Data* is enabled, go to the next step.
* Choose *Mobile Data Options*.
* Choose *Mobile Data Network*.
* If *Mobile Data Network* is not available, manual configuration is not possible. In this case, connect the device to the computer and use iTunes to install the 'Carrier Settings'.
* Edit the details for *MOBILE DATA* as follows:
* Under *APN*, enter internet. In case you are using a prepaid phone, enter internet
* Under *Username*, enter nothing
* Under *Password*, enter nothing
* Choose the arrow symbol.
* Return to the Start screen.
* To turn off the Apple iPhone 6, press and hold the power button on the side of the Apple iPhone 6.
* Drag the on/off symbol to the right.
* The Apple iPhone 6 has been turned off.
* To turn on the Apple iPhone 6, press and hold the power button on the side of the Apple iPhone 6.
* If this screen appears, press the home key.
* If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
* If this screen appears, choose *Unlock*.
* If this screen does not appear, skip the next steps.
* The Apple iPhone 6 has now been configured for use of mobile internet.
* With the internet settings configured properly on your Apple iPhone 6, you will be able to connect to the internet using mobile data.
* *Note:* To avoid going over your mobile data allowance, you can connect
to a Wi-Fi network.