* When you first insert a Salt SIM card into your Apple iPhone 6 Plus, it will normally set up MMS automatically or it might receive the configuration from the mobile network.
* In some cases, you might want to manually enter the MMS configuration on your Apple iPhone 6 Plus. Follow these steps to learn how.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Settings*.
* If *Cellular Data* is disabled, enable *Cellular Data*.
* If *Cellular Data* is enabled, go to the next step.
* Choose *Cellular Data Network*.
* If *Cellular Data Network* is not available, manual configuration is not possible. In this case, connect the device to the computer and use iTunes to install the 'Carrier Settings'.
* Edit the details for *MMS* as follows:
* Under *APN*, enter mms
* Under *Username*, enter nothing
* Under *Password*, enter nothing
* Under *MMSC*, enter http://192.168.151.3:8002
* Under *MMS Proxy*, enter 192.168.151.2:enter 8080
* Under *MMS Max Message Size*, enter 300000
* The Apple iPhone 6 Plus has now been configured for use of MMS.
* Return to the Start screen.
* Restart your Apple iPhone 6 Plus to make sure the new configuration has been activated.