iPhone 6s iOS 11
Manual network selection
- In Switzerland your Apple iPhone 6s automatically chooses the Salt network.
- For mobile phone calls and Internet browsing outside Switzerland your Apple iPhone 6s automatically selects the network with the best reception. This is also called roaming.
- To manually select a network, follow these step by step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Carrier.
- The Apple iPhone 6s is now searching for available networks.
- The Apple iPhone 6s has been logged onto the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Note: Once your Apple iPhone 6s is set to use a manual network selection it will not change network automatically. If you travel to another country, you will have to manually select the network of your choice. In Switzerland you must select Salt.
- Click here for more information about available networks and rates abroad.