* You can use the internet or stream music with your Apple iPhone 6s over a Wi-Fi network to avoid going over your mobile data allowance.
* Learn how to search for and connect to a nearby Wi-Fi network with your Apple iPhone 6s.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *Wi-Fi*.
* Enable *Wi-Fi*.
* All available wireless networks within range of your Apple iPhone 6s are listed.
* Choose the network to which you want to connect.
* If the network is not listed, make sure that the network is enabled and within range of the Apple iPhone 6s.
* If this screen appears, enter the password and choose *join*.
* If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
* The Apple iPhone 6s is now connected to the Wi-Fi network.
* Return to the Start screen.