AppleiPhone 6s Plus - iOS 13SoftwareInstalling software updates
* Use the synchronisation software on your computer to install the latest updates for your Apple iPhone 6s Plus.
* Connect your Apple iPhone 6s Plus to a computer with a USB cable and continue with the following steps.
* *Note:* It is not possible to revert to an older version of your device's software once you have completed an update.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *General*.
* Choose *Software Update*.
* The Apple iPhone 6s Plus is now searching for available updates.
* If this screen appears, the Apple iPhone 6s Plus already has the latest software version.
* If this screen does not appear, an update is available. To install the software update, follow the on-screen instructions.
* Return to the Start screen.
* The Apple iPhone 6s Plus now has the latest software update.