iPhone 6s Plus
- MMS settings can be sent to your Apple iPhone 6s Plus via SMS. Click here for instructions.
- You can also configure your phone manually for MMS. Follow the step-by-step instructions below.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Mobile Data Network.
- Edit the details for MMS as follows:
- Under APN, enter mms
- Under Username, enter nothing
- Under Password, enter nothing
- Scroll down.
- Under MMSC, enter http://192.168.151.3:8002
- Under MMS Proxy, enter 192.168.151.2:8080
- Under MMS Max Message Size, enter 300000
- The Apple iPhone 6s Plus has now been configured for use of MMS.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Switch your Apple iPhone 6s Plus off and then on again to ensure the new settings are activated.