iPhone 6s Plus
Manual network selection
- When you insert a Salt SIM card into your Apple iPhone 6s Plus, it will automatically connect to the Salt network (where coverage is available).
- If you go abroad, your Apple iPhone 6s Plus will not be able to connect to the Salt network and it will attempt to connect with another partner network. This is called roaming.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- The Apple iPhone 6s Plus is now searching for available networks.
- The Apple iPhone 6s Plus has been logged onto the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- See here for more information about available networks while roaming.