AppleiPhone 6sMobile phoneHow to perform a soft reset
* If you are experiencing an issue that causes your iPhone 6s to freeze, you can do a 'soft reset'.
* With a soft reset, the operating system is rebooted and all services reloaded.
* Doing a soft reset will not delete any personal data, files or apps on your iPhone 6s.
* To reboot the iPhone 6s, press and hold the power button on the side and the home key until the screen turns off.
* The iPhone 6s will automatically reboot.
* To unlock the screen, drag the arrow symbol to the right.
* The iPhone 6s has been rebooted.
* To completely restore the original settings and clear all data from your iPhone 6s, you can do a 'factory reset'.
* If a reset does not resolve your issue, you can also check for software updates for your iPhone 6s.