Manual network selection
- When you insert a Salt SIM card into your iPhone 6s, it will automatically connect to the Salt network (where coverage is available).
- If you go abroad, your iPhone 6s will not be able to connect to the Salt network and it will attempt to connect with another partner network. This is called roaming.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- The iPhone 6s is now searching for available networks.
- The iPhone 6s has been logged onto the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- See here for more information about available networks while roaming.