iPhone 7 - iOS 12
How to perform a soft reset
- Many problems may be resolved by performing a socalled ‘soft reset’. No data will be lost by doing this.
- During a soft reset, all active applications will be closed, and the cache memory will be emptied. To finish, the Apple iPhone 7 will automatically reboot.
- To reboot the Apple iPhone 7, press and hold the power button and the volume down button on the side of the Apple iPhone 7 until the screen turns off.
- The Apple iPhone 7 will automatically reboot.
- If this screen appears, press the home key.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- The Apple iPhone 7 has been rebooted.