* The browser on your Apple iPhone 7 Plus is your gateway to the Internet.
* Visit websites, bookmark pages and share content with your contacts from the palm of your hand.
* Follow this tutorial to find out about the basic features of your device's browser.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose the Safari symbol.
* This is the start page of the browser.
* To navigate to a web address, choose *Search or enter website name*.
* Enter http://www.google.ch and choose *go*.
* The web page has been loaded.
* To bookmark this page, choose the action symbol.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *Add Bookmark*.
* Optional: Change the name.
* Choose *Save*.
* The web page has been bookmarked.
* To view the bookmarks, choose the bookmark symbol.
* All saved bookmarks are displayed here.
* Choose *Google*.
* The bookmark has been loaded.
* Choose the tabs symbol.
* To open a new tab, choose the plus symbol.
* The new tab has been loaded.
* To display all tabs, choose the tabs symbol.
* All tabs are displayed here.
* To close a tab, choose the cross symbol.
* The tab has been closed.
* To open a tab, choose the tab.
* The tab has been loaded.
* To share the current page, choose the action symbol.
* Choose an option.
* To stop using the internet and return to the Start screen, press the home key.