iPhone 8 Plus
Manual network selection
- When you insert a Salt SIM card into your Apple iPhone 8 Plus, it will automatically connect to the Salt network (where coverage is available).
- If you go abroad, your Apple iPhone 8 Plus will not be able to connect to the Salt network and it will attempt to connect with another partner network. This is called roaming.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Carrier.
- The Apple iPhone 8 Plus is now searching for available networks.
- The Apple iPhone 8 Plus has been logged onto the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- See here for more information about available networks while roaming.