* When you first insert a Salt SIM card into your Apple iPhone 8, it will normally set up MMS automatically or it might receive the configuration from the mobile network.
* In some cases, you might want to manually enter the MMS configuration on your Apple iPhone 8. Follow these steps to learn how.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *Mobile Data*.
* Choose *Mobile Data Options*.
* Choose *Mobile Data Network*.
* If *Mobile Data Network* is not available, manual configuration is not possible. In this case, connect the device to the computer and use iTunes to install the 'Carrier Settings'.
* Edit the details for *MMS* as follows:
* Under *APN*, enter mms
* Under *Username*, enter nothing
* Under *Password*, enter nothing
* Under *MMSC*, enter http://192.168.151.3:8002
* Under *MMS Proxy*, enter 192.168.151.2:8080
* Under *MMS Max Message Size*, enter 300000
* Choose the arrow symbol.
* Return to the Start screen.
* To turn off the Apple iPhone 8, press and hold the power button on the side of the Apple iPhone 8.
* Drag the on/off symbol to the right.
* The Apple iPhone 8 has been turned off.
* To turn on the Apple iPhone 8, press and hold the power button on the side of the Apple iPhone 8.
* If this screen appears, press the home key.
* If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
* If this screen appears, choose *Unlock*.
* If this screen does not appear, skip the next steps.
* The Apple iPhone 8 has now been configured for use of MMS.
* Restart your Apple iPhone 8 to make sure the new configuration has been activated.