032c. Email wizard - Outlook
- Stay connected by using your iPhone SE to send and receive emails.
- You will need an account with Hotmail, Gmail or with another provider.
- To send and receive emails you must be connected to the internet via mobile data or a Wi-Fi network. Learn how to connect to a Wi-Fi network.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Under Email, enter [[sp_email_address]]
- Under Password, enter [[sp_email_password]]
- Under Description, enter [[sp_email_account]]
- Optional: disable one or more options.
- Choose Save.
- The e-mail account has been configured and is ready for use.
- Return to the Start screen.
- You can find all your emails in your inbox, accessible via the Start screen or the menu.