* When you first insert a Salt SIM card into your iPhone SE, it will normally set up MMS automatically or it might receive the configuration from the mobile network.
* In some cases, you might want to manually enter the MMS configuration on your iPhone SE. Follow these steps to learn how.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Choose *Mobile Data Options*.
* Choose *Mobile Data Network*.
* If *Mobile Data Network* is not available, manual configuration is not possible. In this case, connect the device to the computer and use iTunes to install the 'Carrier Settings'.
* Scroll down.
* Edit the details for *MMS* as follows:
* Under *APN*, enter mms
* Under *Username*, enter nothing
* Under *Password*, enter nothing
* Under *MMSC*, enter http://192.168.151.3:8002
* Under *MMS Proxy*, enter 192.168.151.2:8080
* Under *MMS Max Message Size*, enter 300000
* Choose the back symbol.
* Return to the Start screen.
* To turn off the iPhone SE, press and hold the power button on the top of the iPhone SE.
* Drag the on/off symbol to the right.
* The iPhone SE has been turned off.
* To turn on the iPhone SE, press and hold the power button on the side of the iPhone SE.
* To unlock the screen, drag the screen to the right.
* If this screen appears, choose *Unlock*.
* If this screen does not appear, skip the next steps.
* The iPhone SE has now been configured for use of MMS.
* Restart your iPhone SE to make sure the new configuration has been activated.