How to perform a soft reset
- If you are experiencing an issue that causes your iPhone SE to freeze, you can do a ‘soft reset’.
- With a soft reset, the operating system is rebooted and all services reloaded.
- Doing a soft reset will not delete any personal data, files or apps on your iPhone SE.
- To reboot the iPhone SE, press and hold the power button on top and the home key until the screen turns off.
- The iPhone SE will automatically reboot.
- To unlock the screen, drag the arrow symbol to the right.
- The iPhone SE has been rebooted.
- To completely restore the original settings and clear all data from your iPhone SE, you can do a ‘factory reset’.
- If a reset does not resolve your issue, you can also check for software updates for your iPhone SE.