iPhone X - iOS 12
Enable WiFi Calling
- Wi-Fi Calling lets you call and text from your mobile even if you don’t have a phone signal. Simply connect your phone to a Wi-Fi network and use your phone as normal. It means you can now make and receive calls in places where previously signal may have been limited.
- To enable Wi-Fi Calling follow these steps:
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Phone.
- Enable Wi-Fi Calling on This iPhone.
- Wi-Fi Calling has been enabled.
- Return to the Start screen.