iPhone XR - iOS 13
Manual network selection
- When you insert a Salt SIM card into your Apple iPhone XR, it will automatically connect to the Salt network (where coverage is available).
- If you go abroad, your Apple iPhone XR will not be able to connect to the Salt network and it will attempt to connect with another partner network. This is called roaming.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Mobile Data.
- Choose Network Selection.
- The Apple iPhone XR is now searching for available networks.
- The Apple iPhone XR has been logged onto the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- See here for more information about available networks while roaming.