AppleiPhone XS - iOS 14Mobile phoneHow to perform a soft reset
* If you are experiencing an issue that causes your Apple iPhone XS to freeze, you can do a 'soft reset'.
* With a soft reset, the operating system is rebooted and all services reloaded.
* Doing a soft reset will not delete any personal data, files or apps on your Apple iPhone XS.
* To reboot the Apple iPhone XS, press and release the volume up button. Press and release the volume down button. Then, press and hold the power button until the screen turns off.
* The Apple iPhone XS will automatically reboot.
* If this screen appears, swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen.
* If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
* The Apple iPhone XS has been rebooted.
* To completely restore the original settings and clear all data from your Apple iPhone XS, you can do a 'factory reset'.
* If a reset does not resolve your issue, you can also check for software updates for your Apple iPhone XS.