* If your Apple iPhone XS Max is connected to a mobile network, you can share internet with other devices using the mobile hotspot feature.
* Follow these steps to learn how set up and configure a mobile hotspot.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *Personal Hotspot*.
* Choose *Wi-Fi Password*.
* Under *Password*, enter a password (at least 8 characters).
* Choose *Done*.
* Enable *Personal Hotspot*.
* If this screen appears, choose *Turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth*.
* If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
* The Apple iPhone XS Max has now been configured for use as a Wi-Fi hotspot.
* Return to the Start screen.
* Other devices will now be able to connect to your mobile hotspot.
* *Note:* There may be a limit to the number of devices that can connect to the mobile hotspot.