iPhone XS Max
Manual network selection
- When you insert a Salt SIM card into your Apple iPhone XS Max, it will automatically connect to the Salt network (where coverage is available).
- If you go abroad, your Apple iPhone XS Max will not be able to connect to the Salt network and it will attempt to connect with another partner network. This is called roaming.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Mobile Data.
- The Apple iPhone XS Max is now searching for available networks.
- The Apple iPhone XS Max has been logged onto the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- See here for more information about available networks while roaming.