Manual network selection
- When you insert a Salt SIM card into your Apple iPhone XS, it will automatically connect to the Salt network (where coverage is available).
- If you go abroad, your Apple iPhone XS will not be able to connect to the Salt network and it will attempt to connect with another partner network. This is called roaming.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Mobile Data.
- The Apple iPhone XS has been logged onto the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- See here for more information about available networks while roaming.