VivoTab Smart LTE
Setting up the application store
- Optimise your mobile experience with the latest apps. You can easily search for and install apps from the Google Play Store.
- To install apps from the Google Play Store on your Asus VivoTab Smart LTE, you will need a Gmail account. Follow these steps to learn how to create a new Gmail account.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen.
- Swipe left from the right edge of the screen.
- From the list of suggestions, choose Twitter.
- If this option is not available, choose Search.
- To log into your existing Microsoft account, enter your login information, choose Save, and go to the next step.
- To create a new Microsoft account, choose Sign up for a Microsoft account, and go to the next step.
- Choose First name, and enter your first name.
- Choose Surname, and enter your last name.
- Under Birth date, choose your date of birth.
- Under Gender, choose an option.
- Choose Or get a new email address.
- Under Microsoft account name, enter an e-mail address.
- Under Create a password, enter a password.
- Under Re-enter password, re-enter the password.
- Scroll down.
- Under Phone number, choose Switzerland.
- Choose the text box, and enter the message.
- Under Alternative email address, enter a secondary e-mail address.
- Under Country/region, choose Switzerland.
- Under Postal Code, enter the postcode.
- Scroll down.
- Choose the text box, and enter the characters.
- Read the terms and conditions, and choose I accept.
- The Store is now ready for use.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Once you are logged into a Google account, you can install apps from the Play store.
- Apps will work best when you have the latest available version.