VivoTab Smart LTE
- Pair your Asus VivoTab Smart LTE with your Bluetooth devices for easy wireless connection.
- Connecting to a device like a headset, car kit or laptop will sometimes require a code for pairing. (0000 or 1234 are common default codes).
- Go to the Start screen.
- Swipe left from the right edge of the screen.
- Choose Change PC settings.
- All available Bluetooth devices within range of your Asus VivoTab Smart LTE are listed.
- Choose the device you want to connect to.
- If the device is not listed, make sure that Bluetooth has been enabled on the other device and that it is within range of your Asus VivoTab Smart LTE, and choose Add a device.
- If this screen appears, verify the code, and choose Yes.
- If this screen does not appear, enter the PIN code to pair with the Bluetooth device, and choose Yes. This code can be found in the manual of the selected Bluetooth device (usually 0000 or 1234).
- The connection will be made.
- Follow any instructions on the other device.
- The pairing has been completed.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Bluetooth devices can be easily unpaired from the same Bluetooth menu.