VivoTab Smart LTE
Internet and data roaming
Disabling data roaming
- Roaming is when you use mobile data abroad, outside of the Salt coverage area. With roaming enabled, your Asus VivoTab Smart LTE will automatically attempt to connect to a local Salt partner network.
- You can disable data roaming to avoid going over your mobile data allowance. Follow these steps to learn how.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Swipe left from the right edge of the screen.
- Choose the network symbol.
- Choose View connection properties.
- Untick Allow data roaming on this network.
- Data roaming has been disabled.
- Return to the Start screen.