VivoTab Smart LTE
Resetting to factory settings
- A factory reset will restore your Asus VivoTab Smart LTE to its original settings.
- Note: A factory reset will delete your personal data and settings including contacts and photos. Back up your data to prevent losing files or contacts before you do a factory reset. Doing a factory reset may also delete the data stored on your SD card. Remove your SD card before resetting your Asus VivoTab Smart LTE to not lose the data stored on it.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Swipe left from the right edge of the screen.
- Choose Change PC settings.
- Scroll down.
- Under Remove everything and reinstall Windows, choose Get started.
- Choose an option, in this case Clean the drive fully.
- All data and settings saved on the Asus VivoTab Smart LTE have been deleted.
- The Asus VivoTab Smart LTE will automatically reset and reboot.