Manual network selection
- When you insert a Salt SIM card into your BlackBerry Q10, it will automatically connect to the Salt network (where coverage is available).
- If you go abroad, your BlackBerry Q10 will not be able to connect to the Salt network and it will attempt to connect with another partner network. This is called roaming.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Network Connections.
- Scroll down
- Choose the text box under Network Selection Mode.
- The BlackBerry Q10 is now searching for available networks.
- Choose the network you would like to connect to.
- Click here for more information about available networks and rates abroad.
- The BlackBerry Q10 will be logged into the selected network.
- The BlackBerry Q10 is now connected to the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- See here for more information about available networks while roaming.