Installing software updates
- Use the synchronisation software on your computer to install the latest updates for your BlackBerry Q10.
- Connect your BlackBerry Q10 to a computer with a USB cable and continue with the following steps.
- Note: It is not possible to revert to an older version of your device’s software once you have completed an update.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Scroll to the right.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Software Updates.
- The BlackBerry Q10 is now searching for software updates.
- If this screen appears, the BlackBerry Q10 already has the latest version.
- If this screen is not displayed, an update is available. To install the software update, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Return to the Start screen.
- The BlackBerry Q10 now has the latest software update.