- Your BlackBerry Z10 requires a number of settings in order to connect to a Bluetooth Mobile phone, such as a headset, car kit or laptop.
- Refer to the instruction manual of the Bluetooth Mobile phone you want to pair with. Verify which code is required for pairing the Mobile phone (0000 or 1234 are the most common ones).
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Network Connections.
- All available Bluetooth devices within range of your BlackBerry Z10 are listed.
- Choose the device you want to connect to.
- If the device is not listed, make sure that Bluetooth has been enabled on the other device and that it is within range of your BlackBerry Z10, and choose Refresh.
- If this screen appears, verify the code, and choose Yes.
- If this screen does not appear, enter the PIN code to pair with the Bluetooth device, and choose Accept. This code can be found in the manual of the selected Bluetooth device (usually 0000 or 1234).
- The connection will be made.
- Follow any instructions on the other device.
- The pairing has been completed.
- Return to the Start screen.