* Pair your BlackBerry Z10 with your Bluetooth devices for easy wireless connection.
* Connecting to a device like a headset, car kit or laptop will sometimes require a code for pairing. (0000 or 1234 are common default codes).
* Go to the Start screen.
* Scroll to the right.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Choose *Network Connections*.
* All available Bluetooth devices within range of your BlackBerry Z10 are listed.
* Choose the device you want to connect to.
* If the device is not listed, make sure that Bluetooth has been enabled on the other device and that it is within range of your BlackBerry Z10, and choose *Refresh*.
* If this screen appears, verify the code, and choose *Yes*.
* If this screen does not appear, enter the PIN code to pair with the Bluetooth device, and choose *Accept*. This code can be found in the manual of the selected Bluetooth device (usually 0000 or 1234).
* The connection will be made.
* Follow any instructions on the other device.
* The pairing has been completed.
* Return to the Start screen.
* Bluetooth devices can be easily unpaired from the same Bluetooth menu.