Internet and data roaming
Disabling data roaming
- Roaming is when you use mobile data abroad, outside of the Salt coverage area. With roaming enabled, your BlackBerry Z10 will automatically attempt to connect to a local Salt partner network.
- You can disable data roaming to avoid going over your mobile data allowance. Follow these steps to learn how.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Network Connections.
- Choose Data services while roaming.
- Data roaming has been disabled.
- Return to the Start screen.