BlackBerryZ10Mobile phoneResetting to factory settings
* Important: Resetting the mobile phone will delete all saved data and settings. Some problems may be resolved by simply restarting the telephone. Another possible solution is to install a Software-Update.
* Recommended: Save your data using the BlackBerry Desktop Manager, before resetting your BlackBerry Z10.
* The following steps contain instructions on how to reset your BlackBerry Z10.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Scroll to the right.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *Security and Privacy*.
* Choose *Security Wipe*.
* Choose the text box, and enter *blackberry*.
* Choose *Delete Data*.
* All data and settings saved on the BlackBerry Z10 have been deleted.
* The BlackBerry Z10 will automatically reset and reboot.