Resetting to factory settings
- Important: Resetting the mobile phone will delete all saved data and settings. Some problems may be resolved by simply restarting the telephone. Another possible solution is to install a Software-Update.
- Recommended: Save your data using the BlackBerry Desktop Manager, before resetting your BlackBerry Z10.
- The following steps contain instructions on how to reset your BlackBerry Z10.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Settings.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Security and Privacy.
- Choose the text box, and enter blackberry.
- All data and settings saved on the BlackBerry Z10 have been deleted.
- The BlackBerry Z10 will automatically reset and reboot.