Manual network selection
- When you insert a Salt SIM card into your BlackBerry Z10, it will automatically connect to the Salt network (where coverage is available).
- If you go abroad, your BlackBerry Z10 will not be able to connect to the Salt network and it will attempt to connect with another partner network. This is called roaming.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Network Connections.
- Choose Network Selection Mode.
- The BlackBerry Z10 is now searching for available networks.
- Choose the network you would like to connect to.
- Click here for more information about available networks and rates abroad.
- The BlackBerry Z10 will be logged into the selected network.
- The BlackBerry Z10 is now connected to the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- See here for more information about available networks while roaming.