Installing software updates
- Use the synchronisation software on your computer to install the latest updates for your BlackBerry Z10.
- Connect your BlackBerry Z10 to a computer with a USB cable and continue with the following steps.
- Note: It is not possible to revert to an older version of your device’s software once you have completed an update.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Settings.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Software Updates.
- The BlackBerry Z10 is now searching for software updates.
- Available updates will be displayed.
- In this case, choose Update.
- The update is downloaded and installed on the BlackBerry Z10.
- The BlackBerry Z10 now has the latest software update.