- You can use the internet or stream music with your BlackBerry Z10 over a Wi-Fi network to avoid going over your mobile data allowance.
- Learn how to search for and connect to a nearby Wi-Fi network with your BlackBerry Z10.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Network Connections.
- All available wireless networks within reach of your BlackBerry Z10 are listed.
- Choose the network you would like to connect to.
- If the network is not listed, make sure that the network is enabled and within range of the BlackBerry Z10.
- If this screen appears, enter the password, and choose Connect.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- Your BlackBerry Z10 is now connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Your BlackBerry Z10 will automatically connect to saved Wi-Fi networks whenever you are in range.