* You can use the internet or stream music with your BlackBerry Z10 over a Wi-Fi network to avoid going over your mobile data allowance.
* Learn how to search for and connect to a nearby Wi-Fi network with your BlackBerry Z10.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Scroll to the right.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Choose *Network Connections*.
* All available wireless networks within reach of your BlackBerry Z10 are listed.
* Choose the network you would like to connect to.
* If the network is not listed, make sure that the network is enabled and within range of the BlackBerry Z10.
* If this screen appears, enter the password, and choose *Connect*.
* If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
* Your BlackBerry Z10 is now connected to the Wi-Fi network.
* Return to the Start screen.
* Your BlackBerry Z10 will automatically connect to saved Wi-Fi networks whenever you are in range.