- Pair your HTC One M8 with your Bluetooth devices for easy wireless connection.
- Connecting to a device like a headset, car kit or laptop will sometimes require a code for pairing. (0000 or 1234 are common default codes).
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- If one or more Bluetooth devices are available within the HTC One M8’s range, they will be listed.
- Choose the device you to which you want to connect.
- If the device is not listed, make sure that Bluetooth has been enabled on the other device and that it is within range of your HTC One M8, and choose Scan for devices.
- If this screen appears, verify the code and choose PAIR.
- If this screen does not appear, enter the PIN code of the selected Bluetooth device and choose PAIR. This code can be found in the manual of the selected Bluetooth device (usually 0000 or 1234).
- The connection will be made.
- Follow any instructions on the other device.
- The pairing has been completed.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Bluetooth devices can be easily unpaired from the same Bluetooth menu.