Manual network selection
- When you insert a Salt SIM card into your HTC One M8, it will automatically connect to the Salt network (where coverage is available).
- If you go abroad, your HTC One M8 will not be able to connect to the Salt network and it will attempt to connect with another partner network. This is called roaming.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- Choose Network operators.
- The HTC One M8 is now searching for available networks.
- The HTC One M8 is logged onto the selected network.
- You can now make use of the chosen network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- See here for more information about available networks while roaming.