* Personalise the Start screen of your HTC One M9 to always have the most useful apps and widgets close at hand.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Scroll to the side to an empty Start screen.
* Tap and hold the Start screen for a few seconds.
* Choose *Add apps and widgets*.
* Choose a widget, in this case, scroll down and choose *Music*.
* Drag the widget to a location on a Start screen.
* The widget has been placed on the Start screen.
* Choose the back symbol.
* To delete a widget, tap and hold the widget for a few seconds.
* Drag the widget to *REMOVE*.
* The widget has been removed from the Start screen.