Installing widgets and applications on your start screen
- Personalise the Start screen of your HTC One M9 to always have the most useful apps and widgets close at hand.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Scroll to the side to an empty Start screen.
- Tap and hold the Start screen for a few seconds.
- Choose Add apps and widgets.
- Choose a widget, in this case, scroll down and choose Music.
- Drag the widget to a location on a Start screen.
- The widget has been placed on the Start screen.
- Choose the back symbol.
- To delete a widget, tap and hold the widget for a few seconds.
- Drag the widget to REMOVE.
- The widget has been removed from the Start screen.