How to perform a soft reset
- If you are experiencing an issue that causes your HTC One Max to freeze, you can do a ‘soft reset’.
- With a soft reset, the operating system is rebooted and all services reloaded.
- Doing a soft reset will not delete any personal data, files or apps on your HTC One Max.
- To reboot the HTC One Max, press and hold the power button on the top of the HTC One Max.
- The HTC One Max will automatically reboot.
- The HTC One Max has been rebooted.
- To completely restore the original settings and clear all data from your HTC One Max, you can do a ‘factory reset’.
- If a reset does not resolve your issue, you can also check for software updates for your HTC One Max.